I ran across these questions from a leadership blog and thought I would give them a go.
#1 What is your favorite restaurant?
Local = probably Texas Road House for the atmosphere….but not for the price
Out of Town = Chick-Fil-A….yea, really. I have tons of memories from Houston and Amarillo there.
#2 – What are your top 5 favorite movies?
Tough one…I’m pretty Old School when it comes to movies so I’ll have to give you a list…
- Field of Dreams (Best Ever…even with Kevin Costner)
- Star Wars IV (the First One)
- Road to Rio (Anything with Bob Hope is good)
- White Christmas (Bing, Danny, Rosemary etc. Fantastic!)
- The Life of Reilly (Danny Kaye)
- Sahara (New One)
- The Patriot (should be required in schools)
- It’s a Wonderful Life (Frank Capra nailed it!)
- The Christmas Story
- All of the Vacation Movies (TV Version)
#3 – Paper or plastic?
Save a tree or feed a landfill? Actually it’s all about trying to make as few trips as possible. Both?
#4 – Biggest Pet Peeve
Bumper stickers: including…anyone’s honor student, cartoons urinating on anything, vulgar stickers, fish (unless they are the ones you catch)